Our Sales and Marketing Engineers are well-trained to reflect the Client requirements in accordance to the local authorities’ regulations to ensure crystal clear quotation. The quotation is based on a cost effective design which reflects the most economical with the max. usage of the plot coverage area interacting with the Client requirements and local regulations.
Custom made QS and pricing program is generated with the latest technique and updated rates insurance by the Purchasing Department close follow up of the market to ensure the proper pricing for each project as per the scope of work.
The Design Department high caliber Structural Engineers, Architect & MEP Engineers will design the projects as per the contract scope of work. Our Engineers will take the extra steps to accelerate the paste of obtaining the building permit. The key is, knowing the local authorities regulations, procedures, documents required, in addition to the internal co ordinations between the Architectural, Structural and MEP designers.
The Construction department is the core of the company. It is where Arabian House Contracting Company main force is clearly visible. The company policy and the professional approach is the main engine behind this force.
The construction department is divided into the following sectors:
1. Civil Department: Responsible for all the civil works right from demarcation up to handing over to local authorities, passing through earth works, RCC works, block works, plaster and finishes works, wooden works, aluminum works, external works (paving interlock, kerbstone,…) compound wall works, etc…
2. Erection Department: Responsible of the erection of the steel structure (main frames, wall column, steel deck, staircases, handrails, DSD), additional to the fixing of roof and wall cladding.
3. MEP Department: Responsible for the mechanical, electrical,plumbing, water supply, fire alarm, and fire fighting works, starting with the shop drawing approvals till the handling over to the local authorities.
Quality Control Policy: Measurable quality objectives are determined and targets are set by the top management of AHC.
The Company’s quality objectives include the following:
• The execution of a project as per contract requirements and to the satisfaction of the Client.
• Monitor and improve the implementation and the effectiveness of the QMS through audit administration.
• Use the QMS to provide a measure of the Company’s performance and to regularly improve it by correcting and preventing the nonconformities and deficiencies.
• Develop the QMS to reflect changes to the construction industry and to the needs of the clients.
• Provision of safe working conditions and safe systems and methods of work, while also minimizing the effects on the surrounding environment.